So then after dinner last night, I was doing the dishes and Anthony picked Levi up out of his highchair only to find that he had wet his pants all over. It was about bath time anyway, so I told Anthony to strip him down and that I would finish up and take him upstairs. Well, as usual, dad found something funny to do with Levi. This is just one of the many pictures we took, and we got some unbelievably funny video! We can't wait to show this to Levi when he grows up about how he used to LOVE to play on the refridgerator butt naked!!! He seriously LOVED it!!! Never a dull moment in our house that's for sure....at least when Anthony is home!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Yesterday!
We had such a fun day yesterday! The weather once again was awesome outside so we did our normal enjoyable things outside: play football, swing Levi, go on walks, ect. And then it started getting dark and a bit windy so we all came inside. As we were eating dinner and it was starting to rain a little bit, Anthony all of a sudden screamed...."IT"S JOEY I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!" Now to those of you who didn't know this, we have been missing our family cat for over 3 weeks now. He has gone on long trips before where we haven't seen him for a week or so, but this time we gave up on him after about 2 and a half. Which was a coincidence in itself because he dissapeared just right before we gave Sadie, our German Shepherd, away. So we have been petless for over 2 weeks now. Just 2 days ago, we cleaned out our garage and threw away Joey's bed and we picked up his food and water bowls and we also starting shutting our garage door all the way (we normally kept a crack in it for him to come and go as he pleased)! So long and behond as Anthony was yelling last night, I thought he was playing a mean trick. But sure enough, I got up and looked out the window and who did I see come strolling over the hill??? Yes, our orange striped white tipped tail cat JOEY!!! He came home!!! Only God knows where he has been and what the heck he has been up to, but wherever he was, he sure did eat good!!

So then after dinner last night, I was doing the dishes and Anthony picked Levi up out of his highchair only to find that he had wet his pants all over. It was about bath time anyway, so I told Anthony to strip him down and that I would finish up and take him upstairs. Well, as usual, dad found something funny to do with Levi. This is just one of the many pictures we took, and we got some unbelievably funny video! We can't wait to show this to Levi when he grows up about how he used to LOVE to play on the refridgerator butt naked!!! He seriously LOVED it!!! Never a dull moment in our house that's for sure....at least when Anthony is home!
So then after dinner last night, I was doing the dishes and Anthony picked Levi up out of his highchair only to find that he had wet his pants all over. It was about bath time anyway, so I told Anthony to strip him down and that I would finish up and take him upstairs. Well, as usual, dad found something funny to do with Levi. This is just one of the many pictures we took, and we got some unbelievably funny video! We can't wait to show this to Levi when he grows up about how he used to LOVE to play on the refridgerator butt naked!!! He seriously LOVED it!!! Never a dull moment in our house that's for sure....at least when Anthony is home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so exciting! I would be so lost without our cat, Sammy...even though she is very fiesty!! Riley always points her finger at her and says 'Bad girl Sammy!' I bet Levi loved to see Joey!
that boy gonna have a lot of explaining to do in high school when these pic's get out, and we know mom will show them around !!!
I cannot get over how big Levi is! He has changed so much recently. I am SO looking forwad to seeing him soon.
Ok, I am reading your blog and finish it before the picture of Levi show up. Oh my!!! Thanks for a good laugh this morning.
hey grandma....did you take pic's of tam ??
Not butt naked, like Levi, but I do have one of her in the bath tube
ok bev, lets see that !! levi wants to see mom.....tam you never read this :O)
Post a Comment