Anthony snapped this picture of Levi today..he loves the fridge and if he knew how, I'm sure he'd take the lids off of everything and go to town eating everything in sight! Thank goodness he hasn't figured that out yet! He is walking all over the place. He still loves his walker and has become dangerous with that thing. I'm serious when I say, you better get out of his way when he comes through, or he WILL run you over!!! It makes me laugh so hard when he does this. His favorite is when we take his clothes off right before his bath time and he runs and laughs all over the place...it's a hoot! We are getting ready for Thanksgiving and then for Levi's 1st Birthday. It's been fun to shop for him, but I have to set limits or else I would buy everything in the store!
These past few days have been super busy...we have been decorating for Christmas...we have done a little shopping....and Anthony got our Griswold house decorated with all the lights and has once again added more this year. Okay, you know that you have a lot of lights when you can't turn on your living room lamp and the TV at the same time or else you will blow a fuse! Ridiculous isn't it??!??
I better get going....Levi just fell asleep so it's time for me to go get some more things done! Here's a few more pictures...Levi loves the Christmas tree!!!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see Levi walking... just a few more days!! I love seeing Levi in all the boys old clothes - it brings back good memories and he looks absolutely adorable. See you in a few short days.
ok, thought i'd better comment!
he's walking .wow how cool we, shelia, vicki were talking tonight coming back from shawnee how we miss the G'town game. and the delimpo i mean grisewall house , pray for fabes, blew acl :o(
Happy Thanksgiving !
Love the pictures, made me have a big smile. Can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment