Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!

For once the weathermen were right around here!! haha! Usually they call for snow, and then we never get it! But last night and this morning we did! About 4 inches I think. All the schools were canceled around here and it was an official SNOW DAY!!! We did our best to enjoy it while it was here, because they are calling for rain tonight and warmer temps starting tomorrow I think. Anthony attempted to go sledding with Levi, but it didn't work out so well. I have some funny video clips that I will try and get on here later. But for now, here are some pictures from today!

At the bottom of our hill. This is the one time that it is nice to have a huge hill in your backyard!

Me and Levi out front...he enjoyed walking in the snow more than anything else!

I love this picture of these two. Father and son walking hand in hand.....

Levi is getting cold at this point, so we went back inside right after this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.lol you have more snow than I do !! not that i'm complaining
i've finished my christmas shopping :o)