Saturday was a busy, but fun day. We got together with my dad's side of the family very briefly to get a family picture with my grandma who turns 90 next week!! I don't have any of those pictures....mom, maybe you could email some to me? It was fun seeing my dad's family...I hadn't met some of the little ones on that side so it was fun seeing them!
This is my grandma...taken later in the week when we visited her at her house! She just got home from the nursing home where she was at for 3 months recovering from a broken hip! She is a very determined strong person! What 90 year old breaks a hip and is home in 3 months?!!!
Then on Saturday evening, we had the big Cron Family Easter up at the church. We always have a great time with them, and of course have lots of food! They had a big Easter egg hunt for the kids, and then some other games for them inside as well. The little kids really enjoyed the parachute!
Levi in his linebacker egg hunting pose!
My niece Claire hunting for eggs....is she not so precious?!
Running under the parachute..Levi wouldn't do it by himself so I had to go with him.
Sunday was another fun day starting with going to church for Easter! I cannot beleive the progress of the new church building...it is amazing and I can't wait for it to be done. I wish I would have taken a picture but I didn't. After church, mom had an egg hunt at their house and then had Easter baskets and goodies to pass out. Thanks so much mom and dad for everything!
The 4 grandkids on Easter morning. It's impossible to get them all to look!
Family picture on Eater....can't you tell I went all out with my Easter outfit?!?!?! HAHAHA
Here's a few more pictures of our trip north...enjoy! Okay...so it ended up being more pictures than I thought...Oh-well!
Me-ma let Levi feed himself...he thought he died and gone to Heaven!
at McDonald's
Getting ready for the Cron Family Easter egg hunt!
...at my parents farm during the egg hunt...random picture, but I just think it's always funny to watch the adults during the egg hunt. The only reason I'm not running around trying to find the eggs was because I was video taping my son! haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment