So you may have noticed I haven't blogged for about a month or so now.....this baby has made me unbeleivably sick!!! It's worse this time than it was with Levi. I can't thank all my family and freinds enough for their help and prayers!! There are so many people praying for me and my family and I appreciate it so much! I haven't puked for 2 days now and I am closing in on the 12 week mark. I started getting better around this week with Levi, so I'm hoping I will do the same this time. I shipped back the dumb pump I was on last week and told them to keep it...it didn't really help me. I still have dag-gone welts from where the needles went into my skin. I passed out one time from sticking myself with the needle....I had enough of that. Anyway..enough about that....I do have a few more beach entries to catch up on which I will, but for now, I thought I would share this story with you.
We were supposed to go to my parents this past weekend for our annual October get together with the family including my brothers family from Michigan and to celebrate birthdays. We didn't get to make it this year, but instead we had something else big happen.
Saturday morning around 5:30, I was awakened to a knock-knock-knocking sound. At first it scared me...it has been raining out so I thought maybe it was something loose on the house...so I woke up Anthony. He casually said...ah, its nothing and got up to go pee. After he was done, he started hearing the noise too, so he opened our bedroom door to go check it out. When he did, in sprinted Levi holding his bunny, "Bennan", his blankie and sucking on his puppy (paci). He ran up to his daddy and informed him that he had "BONK, HEAD" "BONK, HEAD" Yes, he figured out how to get out of his crib and apparently he had hit his bead at some point!!!!!!!!! I instantly realized that this was the last peaceful night we may have in a while. And to make it even worse, I really can't get up out of bed at night because if I do, I start to feel nauseated.
He did it again the next night and came running over to our room. This time he didn't have anything in his hands and he explained to daddy, "LOSE PUPPY, GET IT" He couldn't find his paci and wanted Anthony to go get it. So we are currently transistioning him over to a big boy bed. We started last night...the stories are just beginning....! My mom is bringing a twin bed down this Thursday for Levi, but for now, we have just put his crib matress on the ground with a rail on the side. Let's just say that for his first night, I think he did great...Anthony may argue with me...but he's the guy who thought you can put a child in a new bed with out any problems at all. But Anthony is also the one who had to get up with him last night, so I really have no room to talk! Once we get Levi's new bed up, I'll post some pictures. As for now, he enjoys using it as a trampoline during the day! We have some work to do! ;)
I took some pictures of Levi last night outside with our fall decorations.
1 comment:
Yay!!!! We're so glad you're still alive! I can't believe how difficult your morning sickness has been (or should I say, all-day sickness)?!? How crazy! So glad you're starting to feel better! We've been thinking about you two so much. I've been checking your blog everyday in case you felt well enough to type up an update. We look forward to seeing you guys whenever that might be. Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment