Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

Levi got up Christmas morning around 7:30. When he came downstairs the first thing he ran to was his new bike! Santa brought him a new lights and sounds trike....he's been riding it around the house ever since. Hopefully we'll get a nice day out sometime soon so he can try it out outside!

He played with the bike for a while...so long in fact that Anthony and I were able to eat some breakfast while he rode around!

Next came the stocking stuffers! He thought it was pretty neat to pull presents out of a long sock!

He got some new books about cars, trucks, boats, planes and tractors....his favorites :) I loved how after every gift he opened, he wanted to open it instantly and play with it! It made the present opening last a lot longer that's for sure!

Here's his big toy from mommy and daddy. It's a Shake'n'Go Speedway Racetrack!

Helpin' daddy set up the racetrack.

Ready, set, go! (Levi also got a Patrick Patterson jersey from Santa! Santa's got unbelievable taste!)

The Kentucky shirt I got Anthony. We ended up returning his other gift I got him, which was a memory foam pillow. I however, love my temperpedic pillow Anthony got me. We also got a new digital camera, partly thanks to Anthony's dad. The other big gift came from my parents which is a new bookshelf...we just put it together last night. Now I get to have fun decorating it!

Around 10:30 on Christmas morning my mom arrived...and about an hour later, my dad and my grandma arrived. I'll write about that on my next post!

No comments: