Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Since Anthony went to the Final 4 yesterday in Indianapolis, we celebrated Easter morning with Levi before he left for the games. I wanted Levi to be able to have new things to play with since Anthony would be gone all day and because Anthony would need to sleep in late today since he is working tonight. So we did our little Easter basket stuff yesterday. Here's some pictures of our morning :)


He found Colt's and his Easter buckets in the bathroom! (Yes, I am using buckets instead of baskets....Easter baskets- you can only use them once a year....I figured I could get lots more use out of the rubber buckets)

Levi finally got his blue Lightening McQueen he's been asking for, for over 2 months now, and he was very excited about it!

Colt's Easter goodies :) We named the duck, Denny (Levi has Benny the bunny) so now we have Benny and Denny ;)

He got the CARS movie and he has watched it twice already! Levi's also sportin' his new UK hat :)

Thrilled to be able to eat a sucker for breakfast!

Anthony and Levi this morning before church!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter :)

Stay tuned- my next post will include pictures of Anthony's trip to the Final 4!!!!

No comments: