Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What a wild weekend!

So when I get a little more time I will post more and fill in about our weekend, but just real quick, on Saturday night Anthony and Levi went to Rupp to see MONSTER TRUCKS! They both had the time of their lives.....pictures to come. On Sunday night, Levi came down with some kind of nasty sickness. He got the flu shot this year, but I think he still had it. He's starting to feel a little better today. Thankfully Anthony was off work yesterday to help me out :) Here's some pictures of the boys in the tub from last week! They are WILD in the tub together!

On a "business" note, I have a freind right now doing a basket party....in just 3 days she has sold over $300....which right now gives her 30$ free in products and 2 half off items! And she still has a LOT of people lined up to place orders! I'm telling you all, this stuff is awesome stuff, so if you are wanting to do a party, just let me know!

No comments: