So I finally finished writing Levi's 4th year letter tonight.....here was the last paragraph I wrote through the tears!!! Yes, I'm such a sap.
"Well I better sum this letter up. I want you to know how much I truly enjoy being your mom. I thank God for giving you to us to raise on this earth. I have to remind myself daily that as you grow up, I will have to let a little more of you go. I’m not good with that. I want you to be my little boy forever. I know that’s not possible, so I will treasure these moments of your childhood in my heart and continue to take pictures. While many pictures I take will be of new adventures, accomplishments and pictures of your firsts, I also realize that many pictures I take….will be of your lasts. I love you Levi with all of my heart! Love, Mommy"
And as I sit here typing this out on here....Levi is beside me making farting sounds on his arm and laughing histarically!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment