Today Anthony and I had dentist appointments and we took Levi with us too! We schedualed our appointments back to back so that we could each take turns watching Levi, however they were running ahead of schedual so they got Anthony in early while I was finishing up. So the receptionist ladies took Levi for us! And MAN did he love all that attention!! It was so cute...I come out of the back and here is about 5 ladies all laughing at Levi because he is making faces and smiling at them all!! They were so nice and helpful to watch Levi for us, and I think they enjoyed it too! This video was taken today when we got home from the dentist...Levi was really excited that daddy was making him laugh!
2 comments:
SO great to hear Levi laughing like that! What a happy guy! Wonder if Claire and Levi will make each other laugh?
Okay, so I was playing the video of Levi for the boys and Claire was laughing at Levi laughing! It's going to be so much fun to get the cousins together in a few short weeks! I can't wait to see Levi lauging in person :)
Post a Comment