Anthony is back to work tonight and they are calling for some snow. Hopefully it's not too bad and the roads stay okay for him. We were pretty busy on his days off this week. Well, I say, we, but in reality I should say, Anthony. We all went to the police gym on Tuesday while Anthony lifted. Levi and I played around in the gym and had lunch there. It was fun! Then on Wed. and Thursday Anthony replaced all of our window blinds. We just had the cheapo small plastic blinds in all of the front windows, so he replaced them with the kind that are bigger and look like wood. He did a GREAT job! He also replaced the chandaleir (sp?) in the playroom. It originally looked nice when we had the room as a dining room, but since making the change over to a play room, it was more of a nuisance than anything. I actually did help with that project as I helped hold up the light while he did the electrical stuff. He then also replaced the light above our kitchen sink. It has been burnt out now for about 4 months, and he just didn't think he could fix it. But after doing the play room light fixture, he was confident he could and he DID! It too looks great! He really is becoming such a handy man!
On a side note...tonight after dinner, I gave a chocolate chip cookie to Levi. As he sat at the kitchen table studying all the chips in it and eating it piece by piece, I asked him...Levi, hows your cookie taste? He replied ....MMMMMM, delicioso (which is Spanish for delicious) Are you kidding me?!?! My kid just answered me in Spanish. Apparently he's been watching too much Dora and Diego! ;)
Here's a picture of Levi doing his Monkey Face :)
No comments:
Post a Comment