Anthony and Levi are off to the gym today and I'm able to get caught up on a few things which is nice. A couple days ago Anthony gave Levi a haircut. It was Anthony's first time doing it, but he did a fantastic job! Levi did really great too while he cut it. So much easier and cheaper than taking him to Lexington to get it done!
Levi after his haircut!
So it's the time of year for our alumni weekend and big surprise...they are calling for snow!!!!!! I promise you, the past 2 years we have fought and fought to get up there. Last year was when we had the huge ice storm and we lost power the day we were supposed to leave. This year, we have been watching the weather for a week now and just last night we saw that the snow is coming. Ohio is predicted for 6-12 inches I believe is what Anthony told me this morning. He wasn't going to be able to go anyway, but Levi and I were. I cannot even begin to say how disspointed I am. A TON of my freinds and teammates are going this year and it would have meant so much to me to get to see them. It was going to work out nice because I was going to pick up all the baby stuff that my parents have been storing at their house for us. My mom even already washed all the baby clothes up for me. I guess I'll have to figure out another way and time to get the stuff. I also had gifts for all my pregnant freinds who were going to be there! 3 of my teammates, and 1 other freind are currently pregnant along with me! I know God has other plans than we do, but sometimes it's just hard to understand them! I miss my freinds so much!!
Anyway, we will try and make the best of it...but what also stinks is that while they get all that snow, we down here in Kentucky will problaby just get nasty ugly rain! Booooooo!!!!!

1 comment:
i do not see ant new kitchen sink, faucets in the taxes ?? sorry your not coming up :o(
Post a Comment