Friday, February 19, 2010

Snow Day

Yesterday we were able to get outside and play for a little while. The sun was out and the snow is starting to finally melt, which made it good snow for building a snowman and snowballs! Levi seems to really enjoy playing in the snow, but I am definitely ready for spring and warmer weather! Here's some pictures of my 2 boys!

First they made a snowman...

...then they made a snow castle...


...and then Levi decided to try and burry his daddy in the snow!

I promise to get pictures of Colt's room on here soon! Just today we moved in the rest of his furniture. There is still lots to get done, but the big stuff is all done. We have moved the computer out of the office and now have a new computer armoire in our bedroom to hold everything. I'll try and post some pictures of that soon too.

We've all been really into watching the olympics lately. Even Levi gets into it. His favorite is skiing and speed skating, and sometimes figure skating (which doesn't make Anthony very happy! haha). It's been nice having Anthony off of work for 6 days in a row, but now it's back to the normal schedual. I'll try and post more on here this weekend!

No comments: