Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thanks Ma-ma and Pa-pa!

Dear Ma-ma and Pa-pa Gheen!
Today I got my Valentine's Day gift in the mail from you! I was so excited when Mommy brought it in for me...I could hardly wait to open it!

Here I am with my box....I'm so excited!

Mommy says I open gifts like Pa-pa...nice and neat and little pieces at a time ;)

But it didn't take me too long to get it opened! A Curious George DVD and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse coloring book! YAY!

Woo-hoo!!! CASH!!!

And last but not least, all kinds of snacks and a puppy dog! I was nice and shared them with him :)

Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa! I sure do miss you!! I love you!

Love, Levi :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Levi, so happy that you got your valentine box, did you get all the kisses I put in there? Love you Ma-ma