Colt is starting to coo a little more and he is also doing a good job of holding his head up! I have also started reading books to him. I did it with Levi and to this day, the child loves to read books, so I'm hoping Colt will pick up on it as well. He really does pay close attention to the pictures and he kicks his legs and moves his arms in excitement as I read. He really enjoys the rhyming books and the repition of the sounds. I have Levi help me read some books too, and he feels pretty special doing that. I make sure to tell Colt what a great big brother he has, because it is the truth!
Colt is changing so much, so I'm putting some close up pictures of him on this post! Hope you enjoy :)
Lifting his head up!
This is hard work mom!
I love him :)
So these next series of pictures tells the story perfect. He started out is a fantastic mood...cooing and smiling...
..still in a great mood and loving the attention...
...okay mom, I've had enough already...
..allright, you are making me whoop out the pouty lip...
...allright, one last little smile, if you promise to stop taking my picture!
He's still doing great as far as sleeping...lately he's been going to bed before Levi and sleeping later than Levi!! I hope he keeps this up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment