So on Tuesday we finally found out from our doctor that Levi had some kind of bacterial infection in his intestines. Dr. Taylor said she had never seen this kind before and that it wasn't a real common kind! She told us there were only a few ways Levi could have gotten it....very spoiled milk (no), raw chicken (no) or cow or horse manure.....uh, yea, we think that was it! A few days before Levi got sick he was out in the horse fields with Anthony walking around looking for a good spot to shoot off fireworks. I'm guessing he may have stepped in some horse poop and it got on his shoes and then later he took his shoes off, got it on his hand which he transfered somehow to his face? That or else he sat out in the field and ate himself a big cow pattie! Thank goodness by this day, Levi's fevers were gone and he was pretty much done complaining about his stomach hurting! I hope we never have to go through that again!
Our Tuesday was pretty layed back and very enjoyable. Mom stayed home from bible school that night and we played outside, rode bikes...went to the secret path in the corn field, and had some great games of corn-hole!
Stay tuned- I have a few more pictures of our trip to Ohio and then we said goodbye on Wednesday!
1 comment:
I did not know you were in Ohio ;o(
Post a Comment