Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Years Eve bowling and some new ones...

Okay....so I better get these up....here you go....

Some of the little cousins at the bowling alley! Not everyone could make it...but we still managed to take up 6 lanes or so!

This was Levi's first time going...he had an absolute blast!

Waiting for his ball....

...and taking a break!

Outfits that my parents got the boys....Levi's says BIG BROTHER, Colt's say's LITTLE BROTHER.

We didn't have the boys open their "big" gifts from my parents until we got home...so they were excited to get them out! As always....everything goes to Colt's mouth!

Levi was just as excited, if not more, for Colt's gift!

And he even got his big birthday gift about 4 months early....so he could start getting use out of it!

Levi and Colt's newest adventure!

They both absolutely love it....I obviously have to keep a close eye on them!

They love each other! :)

This is one of the gifts that Anthony gave me for Christmas this year....it is SO fitting of my life!
Next Post- Why I am selling Scentsy....should be some good stuff :)

No comments: