Yesterday Anthony and Levi went outside to play in the snow. They built a snowman. After they were done, Levi demanded they put a hat on his head. So Anthony found an old ballcap. After he put it on the snowman's head, Anthony said he looked at Levi and saw that he was really sad and a little confused. He asked him what the matter was. Levi explained to him, that "Frosty" was supposed to come to life when he put the hat on his head!
2 nights ago, Anthony got us some burgers from Wendy's for dinner. As we were taking turns praying before we ate, Levi's prayer went something like this, "Dear Jesus, thank you for today, and GUESS WHAT JESUS? Daddy got us cheeseburgers to eat tonight!"
Colt is recovering from either a viral or bacterial infection. On Saturday at Cedarville, he started running a fever and yesterday it got up to 104. Today he is broken out in a little rash, but other than that, he's a little cranky, but doing okay.
I'm getting really excited for my Scentsy Launch Party this Sunday! Reminder to anyone who wants to come...it's from 2-4! Stop on in! I'll have snacks and a Scentsy bag worth over $30 to draw a name for, for anyone who places an order or books a party with me!
I gotta go...Colt wants me to pick him up :) I have lots of pictures to add and I will try and do that soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment