Monday, June 6, 2011

Where did May go?

I just realized I never posted pictures from Mother's Day this year....or maybe I did....and I just cant remember. That seems to be the story of my life right now....I am so scatter brained! Anyway...if these are the 2nd time around being posted, oh-well! So my current goal is to get back to working on Colt's scrapbook. I am officially 1 year behind, lol!!! So my goal is this....this month of June- I finish last years June...come July- I do last years July. It is a VERY obtainable goal and I will get it done :) So come Colt's 2nd birthday next April, his first year book will be finished!! :) Guess that's how it goes for kid #2!





My 2 bestest freinds in the whole world came and spent the night on Mother's Day...Anthony had to work, so it made my weekend SO GREAT!!



I thank God for these 3 blessings in my life :)




So you can tell that these pictures are old for a couple reasons....


1. Colt is wearing a jacket on the lawnmower with Anthony




2. The boys aren't dark brown tan like they are now.



3. My flowers are tiny...as now they are in full bloom. (Our garden is too- we have 5 squash and 6 zuchinni growing already!)


So June is here already...and I know it will go fast! Lot's of things planned for this month, including a trip to Ohio (just me and the kids) for Grandma Camp. While there I am doing a SCentsy Party for a friend, possibly running a 5K and seeing my brother's family :) Vacation Bible School is this month, as is a bunch of other things that I can't think of right now! Next month is the same- lots of things- but super fun things including a trip to Ohio and going to Great Wolfe Lodge, the U.S. Air Show- possibly the zoo and/or some other fun things that will be our "vacation" this year :)

I will do my best to keep posting! Update on Colt- the child is now walking everywhere!! He has developed quite the temper when he doesnt get what he wants (yes, he is my child) Our new nicknames for him are "Bam-Bam" and "Taz" he is a path of destruction and gets into EVERYTHING! Levi is doing well too...its summer time so he wears himself out outside! I have some pictures of both boys outside playing on my phone, so I will try and get those posted on here! Only problem..I can't keep up with the sunscreen....man, we go through that stuff fast!


Allright- time for me to get going....Colt will be waking up any second now!

No comments: