The House lights this year....not sure why we take a picture every year- they look the same every year, lol! Although last year they looked prettier becuase there was snow on the ground!
Santa came :)
Levi woke up first....he came to our room around 8:30 and said, "DID I SLEEP IN??!?!?" (lol- this is funny for us, because we told him when we tucked him in that if he got up too early, the presents wouldn't be there! Awful- yes, I know. But we were all well rested! We actually let Levi open his stocking before we woke Colt up around 9 :)
The boys on Christmas morning!
Colt really got into opening up his own gifts!
With almost every gift, Levi would yell "OH BABY" or "OH YEA". It reminded me of myself on Christmas mornings. My parents have on video tape of the year I got my Barbie Swimming Pool- when I open it up I scream, "THANK YOU SANTA!!!!!!!" It's quite embarrassing now, but I was only 16- I mean 6 ;)
This was our big gift to the boy- 6 lanes of match box car racing mania!! It honestly was the PERFECT gift becuase it's something that both boys can play with together:)
All Levi asked Santa this year for Christmas was a TIRE SWING. This whole process has a long and funny story to it- too long to type out...so if you ever want to know the whole thing, you'll have to call me or ask me in person. It involoves many freinds helping us out- Levi seeing the tire swing 3 days before Christmas and a made-up story about how elves sometimes come to boys and girls houses the week before Christmas to take measurements to inform Santa how to make a certain toy....long story short, we pulled it off and he was thrilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment