Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Today we are celebrating Anthony's first father's day!!! He definitely deserves a day to honor him because he does so much! Levi LOVES his daddy and honestly no one can make Levi laugh like Anthony does. They are such good buddies already and I'm excited to watch their relationship grow over the years! Here's some pictures we took today!




It's really funny because Levi just loves to stare at Anthony. Last night during dinner, it was me who was feeding Levi but Daddy who had his complete attention. I'm glad that Levi has good peripheral (sp?) vision because he can stare at daddy, but he sure does know when that spoon comes close to his mouth to open up WIDE! It's really a funny site to see!




We all went to church this morning and I worked in the nursery. There's so many adorable little ones at our church! I tease Anthony and tell him that he got a real father's day gift from Levi and I today at church....a BREAK from the both of us!
I love this picture of them....with the flag in the background...so patriotic! :)
Happy Father's Day to all fathers today!!!!!!!!!

No comments: