So I decided to take Levi's 6 month old pictures! Don't ask me why I try this....(Penny- I swore that I was gonna use you this time...maybe Levi's 1 yr old pictures I will!!! haha)...but I do enjoy the process. Maybe it's because I have Anthony help me and he stands next to me making dumb faces and silly sounds. The pictures that really would be fun to look at would be if Levi could have a camera and take pictures of Anthony and me trying to get him to smile! It's very hard to get a 6 month old to sit still, smile and look at the camera! But I think that's why we choose to take the pictures in the privacy of our own home because people would really wonder about us if they could see what we do !
If you are in my family, you will be getting a 6 month picture of Levi sometime in the next few weeks...I just am waiting to get them developed and sent out!
1 comment:
haha---I'm here whenever you need me....or when you feel like going public with your silliness! :-) Believe me, you wouldn't be the first. I usually REQUEST that parents do this.
Post a Comment