for not updating for a while...a lot has gone on these past few weeks, but I just haven't been up to writing about it! To sum things up, in the past week alone....Levi has been to the doctor's office once for the stomach puking flu and to the Clinic once for a double eye infection. Anthony has been to the ER once for the puking flu and had to get IV after IV to rehydrate him along with morphine a like a hundred other kinds of pain meds to help him. That was a fun 5 hours till 2 a.m. in the ER. And I myself have been to the clinic and tested for strep and mono, both which were negative thank the Lord, but was able to get 2 antibiotics to help clear up what I got. So for the past week and a half or so, we have not done anything other than lay around our infested diseased house and the only trips out we made were to the dr's! Not fun. I think we all are improving and only have a few more days of medicine to take. Please pray for us that we would all get over all of this stuff we have had..its really challenging taking care of a sick husband and sick child when you are sick yourself....Anthony has done a great job helping me out!
On a brighter note....here are some pictures of Christmas at my parents house....well, my family may tell you its not quite a brighter note (there were many sicknesses up there as well) but it was still time with family and it was still Christmas!

The tree on "Christmas morning" It was really the day after Christmas...but when you have 4 kids under the age of 5, you can still pull this off!

The cousins! Thanks Grandma for the PJ's!!

Reese did not want his picture taken!

While at the big family get together, we celebrated Claire's 1st Birthday. It's obvious from the picture that her and my brother did not feel well. I was at my parents for about 48 hours, and I think I saw my brother for maybe 4 of those hours! Haha...obviously Im exaggerating, but he did not feel good at all. Happy Birthday Claire :) We love you!
The amazing thing is that since that party, I haven't taken a single picture on my camera...and it's a good thing because all it would have been of would be a sick Anthony, a sick Levi or a sick me! Now that we are getting better, we'll see if anything more exciting goes on in our lives...don't worry I'll let you all know!
No comments:
Post a Comment