I love this picture of Levi and daddy in the barn!
Levi and Peyton!! They were best buds and had a BLAST hanging out with each other!
Levi and Aunt Jo!
Um, Levi that is Peyton's gift!! Peyton is so sweet..he's just sitting there allowing Levi to climb all over his new toy! But a few seconds later when Levi opened his gifts...Peyton loved Levi's gift...why is that?!?! haha :)
Please Uncle Caleb, can you open those up faster?!?!?
The 2 boys were hilarious on the futon together....Joanna has much better pictures than me, so if you have facebook, make sure you check out the pictures that she tagged me in. They were cracking up and having a good time together here. They also had bathtime together after this and that was a hoot as well!
Thanks Aunt Jo and Uncle Caleb for my trucks and my new Mickey tent...I LOVE them!!! Thanks also to Nana for the money....Mommy has already bought me a few things! :)
1 comment:
Levi is getting so big! I'm sure he didn't mind one bit having Christmas a little late! Your mom has Riley today! Riley was excited to go there considering she told me she wanted to stay home instead of going to the sitters. Every 5 minutes she said I go to Aunt Bev's? I said yes Riley and she was like 'ok!'
Post a Comment