Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alumni Weekend in Ohio

Last weekend we headed up to Ohio because on Saturday it was Alumni weekend at Cedarville. Despite getting a late start because we lost electricity the morning we were supposed to leave, we still managed to make it to my parents house later on in the evening on Friday before the rest of the snow came. It was great to be home, however on Saturday morning we got the news that my Grandma fell and broke her hip (she will be 90 in April). Anthony, Levi and I still went to Cedarville and played in our games anyway, and we were able to visit my Grandma Sunday and Monday in the hospital. She had surgery already and is on the road to recovery. Pray for her. Here's a family picture of us in the gym at Cedarville. We both managed to get up and down the floor to my surprise.

For more pictures of our time at Cedarville and pictures with our freinds, go to my facebook page and I will have them up shortly! After our games we were treated to an unbelievable meal in the president's room....in my 4 years of college I never got to do this, but I did SERVE a few meals there. Just another reminder that I am getting old!

Here's Anthony with some of his buddies after eating in the President's Dining Room!

We had a great time at my parents house as always. On Sunday we built a snowman....I thought it was a pretty good one too! You can tell that us Southern folk aren't used to much snow!

Levi loved playing with the kitchen with Grandma. Now if only I can teach him to cook when he gets older :) He wouldn't be taking after his daddy that's for sure ;) !!!

No comments: