Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PEEK-A-BOO!

We all know the game peek-a-boo and Levi loves to play it! I snapped these photo's of him today after Anthony left for work. Levi and I must have played peek-a-boo for 30 minutes! Thanks Aunt Sarah for the blanket ;) Levi loves it, especially since it's homemade!

Where's Levi????

BOO! Here I am!

Hi Mom!

I took these earlier in the day when Anthony was getting ready for work. Levi's favorite thing to do when Anthony is getting ready is to pull himself up onto the chair by the desk, and sit, and grunt and point at the computer screen. The reason he does this is so that we will play him some video's. His most favorite out of all the videos is the AC/DC song "Thunderstruck"...the video is of military vehicles and planes blowing stuff up. I can't beleive I just wrote that for the world to read, but it is pretty funny. I used to get mad at Anthony when I would come in to see him and Levi watching this, but now I see how much Levi enjoys watching stuff get blown up....I guess boys will be boys as they say. He will even throw in a few "BAM, VROOM VROOM, BOOMS" as well.

See....it makes him so happy to see stuff bombed....wierd I know!

No comments: