Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

For Valentine's day, Levi and Anthony got me roses!! But they weren't just any kind of roses...they were specially cut and sent fresh from South America!! It was the coolest thing! 2 nights ago, I got a box....I opened them up and packed nice and neatly inside were a dozen rainbow roses with a beautiful glass vase as well! I was so excited! I took some pictures of them today....they are getting prettier everyday!



Levi had a good Valentine's day...he has been in a fantastic mood the past couple of days...I think it's because he has been able to go outside and play. The kid loves the outdoors! Here' s a picture of him yesterday...he found my 1000 point basketball from highschool and thought it was pretty neat to play with!

I made and sent a few Valentine's cards to the grandparents for Valentine's day.....here are two of the pictures I used.

On this one, I wrote "Valentine- You are the APPLE of my eye!"

On this one I wrote, "Valentine- ORANGE you glad I'm yours?!"

No comments: