Thursday, May 21, 2009

Levi's 1st Haircut

So we have been debating for a while now whether or not to get Levi's hair cut....he is over 17 months old now and I've never have had to do anything with it. I love it when it's humid outside because his hair curls, but if it's not humid, then it's just a big shaggy head of messy hair. So I gave in today and we took him to Kiddie Cutters...the best hair cut place in town for fussy children like Levi! I honestly thought he would not have anything to do with getting his hair cut and I was prepared for the worst. When it was all said and done though, I think we were only in the place for 10-15 minutes. It was so easy and the lady was so great! Levi got to watch Thomas the Train while sitting in a fire truck to get his hair cut! Wow...the things they do for kids these days. Maybe you think I am an over the top mom for paying money to get a 17 month old's hair cut..but I can tell you this..it was stress free for all 3 of us, Levi loved it and his hair looks great....definitley worth the money in my book :) :) Here's some pictures of his day! The rest are on facebook!

On the way to get his hair cut....not real excited about it!

I was so proud of him...he did great!

Playing on the slides after he was all done.

Now we are happy! He got a sucker and a balloon after he was done too.

1 comment:

Drew and Kristin said...

Awww...how precious! What a cute hair place for a kid. I wonder if they have anything like that around here?!? And I don't blame you for paying to get his hair cut. I plan on doing the same thing for Jenna!