Today Levi is officially 18 months old....1 and a HALF! I can't believe it!!!! I have a feeling I will be saying that for every year, whether half a year or whole year for the rest of my life. I won't believe it when Levi goes to school...loses his first tooth....starts driving, dating, graduating...I don't want to think about those things, but know that some day we will reach those milestones. For now...I am thrilled to have a happy (not all the time), healthy (not all the time either!) little boy.
For Levi's "half birthday" we took him shopping. Thank you to everyone who has ever contributed to Levi's piggy bank....he had a grand total of 32 dollars! He ended up spending about 15 dollars. He got his very first Thomas the tank engine...and he hasn't let it go since! He carries it around the house saying chuga-chuga-chuga, wooooo-woooooo! I'll try and get a picture on here later. He also got a Thomas the train DVD...actually we "convinced" him to get that so he has something to watch on our long trips in the truck! haha! It was fun shopping in the toy section with Levi....to see his eyes get really big and to hear him say WOW the whole time as he checked out new things. I think people can tell that we don't really get out too much with him because as we were checking out we passed the magazine rack and he would point to them all and tell me...actually he would yell... what was on the front..PIRE (flowers), BIG-UM (big one....what he calls big rocks), BA-BA-BALL (basketball) and then we passed the battery stand and he kept pointing saying WOW!!! Anthony and I have always enjoyed the small things in life, so I guess Levi is taking after us if seeing batteries gets him excited! :)
We take Levi next Thursday for his 18 month check-up, so I'll post later how that goes!
Last week Levi fell alseep on the floor after rough-housing with daddy. We had to take a picture since this NEVER happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment