Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ohio Trip (last post!)

I figured I'd better get these last few pictures of our trip up on here, because starting this week we have lots going on and freinds and family coming to visit. Anthony gets to work on the 4th this year, and he actually has stage duty down at the Rupp Arena parking lot for Hank Williams Jr...how lucky is he?! I told him if he sees him to get a picture or an autograph, haha!

Here's the rest of our trip....


Levi loves reading with Grandma AND Grandpa!

Levi is a big help with watering the flowers. He helps me everynight water my flowers and the garden!

awwwwww...relaxing!!!! I actually got to read a newspaper...that never happens at home!

I LOVE being in the country!

playing with the water hose and the sprinklers

playing with the rocket...


Thank God we have him almost broke of his paci now...he's too big to be sucking on that thing!

Levi wanted to ride the BIG ONE!



...but we made him settle for the little one!

One last picture of Levi and MaMa!

We had a great time in Ohio and we can't wait to go back....next time we do though, it will just be for a quick visit because we are heading further north to MICHIGAN to see my brother's family!!! We cannot wait! We have never seen their new house, so it will be awesome to spend a few days hanging out at their place!

No comments: