The neighbor girls came over for some watermelon. I think Levi ate twice as much as the two of them combined. Speaking of eating...last week we went to Wendy's and Levi ate a double cheeseburger and fries....that can't be normal.
It was hot one evening so to cool off, I let Levi play with the mister on the water hose!
He had a great time and got completely soaked!
Watching his train video we got from the library. He is obsessed.
AFter the rain one day, there were puddles in the street which are like boy magnets!!
Last night it rained and the sun came out...and yes, we got a rainbow!! A pretty one too! I told Levi of God's promise to never flood the earth again...I don't really think he cared...but he did think the rainbow was pretty cool!
Here's Levi looking at the rainbow!
1 comment:
you did explain the rainbow and God's promise...right .....
he's getting so big....wow !
Post a Comment