Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Things needed for Colt

Many of you have been asking me what are things that we need for Colt's upcoming arrival. While we have most of the things because he is boy #2, there are still some things that we could defnitely use! Here's a list I've come up with....

1. Clothes- Levi was born in the winter and Colt will be born in the spring, so as far as clothes go, he could use some summer outfits that I'm guessing sizes 3 months-6 months (as I'm guessing that Colt will be on the bigger size like Levi?) Also, some sleepers, because many of Levi's baby ones were heavy material for the winter and a lot of them have snowmen ect. on them! Again, I would say 3-6 months for sizes.

2. I am in desperate need of a new diaper bag.

3. Small trash can for his room

4. Clothes hamper

5. paci's

6. diaper rash cream

7. We can always use diapers!!! I would say size 1's and 2's to start off with.

8. Johnson & Johnson No Tears Body Wash- the Lavendar scent with the pump

9. diaper genie 2 refills

10. Nursing pads

11. I'm hoping to find Colt one of those soft blankies for him to sleep with. Levi still carries his around with him.

Obviously a lot of these ideas are personal things that there are different styles and such for. So when all else fails, I guess I would just say gift cards so that we could pick out our own style. I hope that doesnt sound rude saying that!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doesn't look like you're getting anything hun. No one has posted anything on here! ; )