Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Update!

We made a turkey today.....I had Levi help me name some things he was thankful for to write on the feathers...interesting to see his point of view!!

Thanks to our friends and neighbors Blake and Melissa for passing on some of their boys clothes to us...the night she dropped them off, Levi was excited to put on his new football PJ's!

Colt learning to drink his milk from a sippy cup...he won't do a bottle, but we are getting there with a cup...no reason to force it other than we are wanting to go on a date night some night!!

Anthony and Levi up on the roof!

He thought he was pretty hot stuff!

I have found out just how stubborn I am...Colt has been throwing down his spoon when he eats. I REFUSE to let a 7 month old get the best of me, so I tied his spoon with a string to his highchair. Try me now Colt!! LOL :)

No comments: