Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October wrap-up!

I still had some pictures from the month of October, so I figured I'd better get them posted before November starts slipping away! I did get out Levi's 1st year scrapbook the other day to compare 2 boys at 6 months of age. At 6 months, they were both 29 inches (100%) however Levi was 24 pounds (110%) and Colt is 19 pounds (50%). Even though they are the same length, Colt seems so much smaller than Levi was....it's probably the weight and the head size..Levi's was 100% and Colt's is only 30%. I just thought it was interesting to compare the two! Enjoy the last pictures of October!

Colt loves to suck on his toes....here he is watching Baby Einstein just sucking away!

What Mom? They taste good!

SO GOOD!

On the Friday before Halloween we carved a pumpkin...Levi was really excited about it because we had been reading books and watching shows about jack-o-lanterns.

Getting ready to cut the top off!

He didn't really care to be hands on, but he kept reminding me to make a "freindly face" and not a scary one.


He took one look at the "pumpkin guts" and said "OOOOO, that's gross!"

He was very serious!

Kaden came over...so I let them color the pumpkin!

The finished product!

On Wednesday of last week, Ms. Sharon had her big Halloween party.

Waiting in line to take a turn at whacking the pinata.

He busted a few pieces out!

Colt just watching...and eating!

Once it busted open, Levi ran over and grabbed a sucker and told me he was done!

Levi and his buddy Grason...they kept showing each other what they got, lol!

He's growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

Drew and Kristin said...

Haha...I love how he sucks his toes. Jenna only did it once or twice. Too cute!