Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday!

I love it when God works in my life. Sometimes I know He is at work at the very moment, while most times it's looking back and realizing at a later point that He was really teaching me, growing me and seeking after me. Tonight as I write this blog, I am simply thankful for the awesome God who loves me no matter what my faults are. I am so thankful that God never moves...that He is constant and He is FAITHFUL. I am so grateful that God puts people in my life to help me with my spiritual walk. And I am EXCITED to see how the Lord leads my family and myself to a closer and deeper and a more real relationship with Him and with others. Tonight Anthony and I listened a little bit to our class song from when we graduated from Cedarville. As I sum this up tonight, I will leave you with my most favorite verse from that song! I hope it encourages you, as it does me everytime I hear it!!! The song is "In Christ Alone"
"No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand.
Till He returns, or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I stand"
Also...another thought that is on my mind tonight....this is from Pastor Rick at church.....
"To say to temptation, "I must not do this" is legalism. To say, "I need not to do this because God is bigger and better" is the Gospel!" How powerful is that statement? Now only if I could live this out daily!!!

Colt wore shoes to church this morning...the first time I've put them on him!!! He looks so grown up!

Levi tried sitting on the lid....this is what happened!

Levi was showing Colt how to crawl!

We ask you to continue to pray for us....Levi is having a hard time adjusting to our new church....we know he will come around eventually! Please pray that we can find a small group to get involved with at our church...we are excited for the challenges that God places in our lives. We know that God likes to put us out of our comfort zones.....and I struggle with that the most, so I would ask prayers for that as well! Colt's cold is finally gone and he is getting more and more interactive and mobile!! He's getting closer to crawling every day!

Stay tuned....I will try and post some Thanksgiving pictures sometime this week!

No comments: