I meant to put these on the blog post I did about Levi's birthday party....these were the "ticket" invitations sent out to his friends.
Thanksgiving Day
Colt and the turkey! It was just our family this year for Thanksgiving and it was my first time cooking the turkey...it turned out great...at least we thought so! Colt actually had his first Thanksgiving meal too....mashed potatoes!
Later that night, we put up the tree....when we realized that half of our lights didn't work, I ended up going to Lowe's on Black Friday the next morning to pick up some new ones. Thank goodness I didn't fight any crowds!
That same day (Friday) we got some snow! Levi harrassed us all morning to go out and play in it. It was soooo cold, but we finally gave in (well, I should say that I finally made Anthony go outside with him, lol...I took this picture from inside the warm house!)
Levi had a fantastic time! We just need to get him some boots and gloves for the next snow!
This was taken a couple of weeks ago...Colt thought it was absolutely hilarious to get a bath with his bubby! Levi enjoyed it too....both boys were laughing so hard!
Since this weekend is Levi's real birthday, he has been getting some gifts in the mail. This one's from Pa-pa Delimpo and Miss Carol. LEGO's!!! Levi was very excited!!
And last night, the UPS amn delivered this from Uncle Ben and Aunt Emily. It's the "Armor of God" How cool is that?! Levi LOVES it!!!!!!!! He thinks he is a "knight" and a "warrior" and a "solider" He posed a bunch of different times for the camera....he's a goofy kid!
Thanks all who have made Levi's birthday more than special! Speaking of Levi, I better go get his butt in the bathtub...he's running around naked!
No comments:
Post a Comment