That night we took Levi's to Gatti's...here he is with his birthday meal..PIZZA!
We let him play a few games to add to the celebration! His first time playing ski-ball!
Out of all the games....he loved air hockey the most...I think he played 3 or 4 games!
That afternoon we went outside to play....talk about the best birthday gift a kid can get...SNOW!!!
Our backyard is great for 2 things....slip-n-slid and sledding!!!!
Snowball fight with Daddy!
That morning when Levi woke up, he was very excited to get his gift from his brother!
Colt gave him "the KING"..he was very happy about that!
Levi with the gifts we gave him....thanks to Tiffany and Bo for the amazing train set. We bought it from them on their garage sale this fall for 40 bucks....the stuff they gave us was probably worth around $600 dollars I would guess??? I don't know, but I do know the Thomas train stuff is expensive!
It was the best gift ever according to Levi...I hope he doesnt think he will get this much every birthday....we kind of lucked out this year!
We took Levi for his 3 year check-up last week. He got one shot and was very brave. He cried before they gave it to him saying he was scared.....we reminded him to remember what he's supposed to think about when he's scared, and so he said out loud, "PROTECT ME JESUS!" The nurses thought it was precious :) He is 42 inches and weighs 42 pounds....I thought that was kind of neat (my college basketball # was 42, lol) Both are the 97 percentile for his age. When Dr. Taylor asked him questions about colors, letters, numbers and such...Levi responded great to her. So much that she sarcastically asked him to count in Spanish, which he did. She about died laughing! Anyway, after that Colt had to get a flu shot....the boy never even shed a tear. I think he may be our tough child...which from what I hear, is common for the second child!
Colt got his first tooth this Friday...his smile is changing too...I'm not ready for him to grow up!!
Stay tuned...I will post pictures soon of our time this weekend when Santa Claus came to Midway on the train.!
No comments:
Post a Comment