Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Anthony's Police Tournament

I'm only a few weeks behind with these, but with traveling, Anthony's injuries and the start of my Scentsy business..life has been busy! So these are pictures from Anthony's tournament in Frankfort this year. Most all of my pictures to choose from were blurry....everytime I went to snap a picture, Colt was pulling on my camera! It was pretty neat that they played at the Frankfort arena (I can't remember what they call it) but it was the same arena that Anthony played in for Christian Nationals when he played at Mount Vernon! What a small world! His team this year finished in 3rd place...personally I think they were the best team there, but Anthony was unable to play most of the final 2 games due to injuries! The other Lexington team won it all, so at least Lexington was well represented :)

My next post I will get my alumni weekend pictures up!

No comments: