Last weekend we went with our freinds, The Keith's to go bowling in Georgetown. The cold weather makes it hard for us to see our neighbors, so we thought bowling would be fun and so the kids could see each other. When Levi and Grason get together, they are WILD (100% of that is instigated by Levi!) Here's some pictures of our night...
Is it my turn to bowl?
2 peas in a pod!
Poor Arissa....she had to put up with these crazy two!
We had a great time, even though our night got cut short because of Colt's 6:00 bedtime! While I say that I can't wait for him to outgrow that, I have to admit, it's nice having him go to bed so early to give us alone time with Levi at night!
I will try and get caught up on the past few weeks...Anthony has been sick for the past 3 days (pheumonia) so I haven't gotten ANYTHING accomplished! I have some good pictures though, so I will get them up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment