On the way to Cedarville, we stopped by and visited Deputy Hopper's grave. We plan on going back in the springtime when the snow is all gone. Right beside here, someone wrote in the snow "We love you"
The women who came back for alumni weekend.
The grey team....I think we got beat..but who really keeps score or cares about that! It was fun! I was out of shape and was very dehydrated afterwards..so much I almost blacked out on the way home. Wow- that's pretty sad!
Jamie, me and Molly- we all had babies one month apart! It was fun to go through our pregnency's together and then finally meet each other's babies! They are all around 8 and 9 months now!
Family shot!
Vern, actually her name is Kari- my first and best freind at Cedarville :)
Patricia and me...I hated her when I was a freshman- she was a senior. Then we had each other in each other's weddings :) Funny how things change!
Levi made a new freind, CJ!
The guys that came back.
Some of Anthony's teammates who were also groomsmen in our wedding!
I had planned to write a little more, but Levi is screaming his eyes out in bed, so I gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment