I love this picture of Anthony and Levi. Guess Anthony is starting Levi out young and getting him excited about mowing the yard. Fine with me..they can have all the father son bonding they want to together doing outdoor work:)
We oringally had plans to go out for our anniversary on Friday night, but me not feeling well made us change plans.
Instead, on Saturday evening when I was feeling better, we went out and got take out from Qdoba. We had every intention of eating "out" but Levi had different plans so we came home and celebrated while Levi watched Baby Einstein!
On Sunday, we made it to church and then came home and did some yard work! We planted some flowers in our front flower beds and Anthony chopped down an overgrown tree in there as well! He did a great job and I'm excited to watch the flowers grow. God's creation is beautiful and I think he smiles when we are good stewards of it")
Here is yet another great picture of my two boys!
It's now again Monday and Anthony heads back to work today! What an exciting weekend we had!
3 comments:
Tami, so sorry you were feeling sick. Hope you're lots better now! I love the pics of Levi! He such a handsome boy with a great smile!
Just a look at the picture of Levi riding with daddy on the mower made me laugh. What a pair!!!!! Miss the little guy already and you and Anthony also.
Friends are gifts from Heaven :0)
Post a Comment