Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hiking!

This weekend has been beautiful outside so we have definitely been taking advantage of that! Our neighbors tease us and say that Levi doesn't have a chance not to be an outdoor boy! He loves it outside and I hope he always does! We went down to the park and adventured our way through some of the hiking trails. It's sort of a joke, but there is a little area down at the park we go to that has a few trails. I pretty much was miserable though because the "trails" were not really trails. They were overgrown with weeds on both sides and I kept getting pricked by thorns. Anthony made fun of me calling me a city girl. I'm sorry...I enjoy hiking....but on REAL trails!!! Now that we have the back carrier for Levi we plan on making a few trips to do some real hiking to some parks or something!

Time for a water break!!!!

No comments: