Today Levi turned 8 months old!! WOW! It's funny...just this morning, Anthony and I were having a discussion about when Levi will be able to understand the word "no". I think he already knows it.....tonight in the bathtub, once again, Levi was up to his normal mischevious self and was trying to stand up. Everytime, I would say "no," he would look at me, grin and go "hehehehehe". I couldn't help but laugh. Every time I said it, he would giggle. So he's gotta know! Please pray for my parenting skills...hahaha....I don't want to be a pushover and laugh when I should be stern! I guess Levi and I both (and Anthony) will all learn together.
I gave Levi a Saltine Cracker today...I think he liked it! He was very curious of it at first, but then it didn't take long for him to figure out he liked it.
I gave Levi a Saltine Cracker today...I think he liked it! He was very curious of it at first, but then it didn't take long for him to figure out he liked it.
What is this mommy?!
Here's Levi figuring out that he likes it so
he's cramming the cracker into his mouth!
I got out Levi's pool for him again today.
He much rather stand in it though than sit and play.
He is 100% boy that's for sure...what a little monkey!
1 comment:
OMG! I can't believe Levi is eating crackers already! If only I could get Claire to eat SOMETHING. Maybe being with Levi next week will motivate her to try something other than milk!
Post a Comment