
So everyone out there knows that amazing feeling you get when you get an unbelievable deal right?! Well, to start you, you must first also realize that ever since Anthony and I moved into our house (aboout 3 years ago) I have been searching for a TV armoire. It has always gone on my wish list, just waiting for the time when we had a little extra cash. And then it always came off the wish list because something else more important always came up. Then we got pregnant with Levi and I really started looking because I knew that his sticky fingers would be all over our TV. So.....long story short...a few days ago I found this one online for sale here in Lexington. The woman was only asking 25 bucks for it!!!!! What a steal!! So yesterday we went to pick it up and she informed me that about 100 people had emailed her about it, but we were the ones to get it! Actually a few other people were supposed to have picked it up already, but it fell through. The woman's mother had passed away and she was basically just trying to get rid of her stuff, not worrying about making a lot of money. I simply couldn't believe it! I know God cares about the little things like this and He gave us a gift for being patient all these years!

Here's Levi already liking the new set-up! He could care less as long as he still has his Baby Einstein to watch!

Here's another view of what it looks like in our living room!
2 comments:
Tam, it makes your living room look larger or not taking up as much space, it looks great!!! Glad Levi is still watching baby Eistein. Can't wait till Tuesday. Love ya all.
he looks 'mesmorized".... probably waiting for Formula-1 or sportscar racing to begin ....or maybe Andy & Barney in Mayberry :o)
i'll have a new address for you next week ....
p.s......Aunt Kari.. now loves the..NY JETS !!
Post a Comment