After church, we came home and ate lunch. Levi saw me eating an apple and he wanted some. I don't really think he got any, but he did have a good time pretending like he did!
After Anthony left for work, Levi and I went outside to play. I put out a blanket and took some toys out, but one game that Levi enjoys playing is when you put his paci in your mouth and then he comes and grabs it out. Only today instead of grabbing the paci, he nailed me in the nose...thus the reason why I put this picture on here! Yes...my 8 month old son really did give me a bloody nose!
After dinner, Levi and I took out the recycables to be collected tomorrow. What a big help he was...or maybe I should say what a big help his wagon was!
Of course, you can't put Levi in his wagon and not expect him to try and climb out.
1 comment:
so, you put levi in the trash wagon and he gives you a bloody nose ....hmmmmmmmmm :0)
Post a Comment