Thursday, August 28, 2008

Catching up

It's been a little while since I've updated my page, so here's our past week in a nutshell. First off, Levi and Anthony were sick for about a week. I was determined not to call the doctor only to take Levi in and say that nothing is wrong. But after a week of him being sick, I finally did and good thing because he had ear infections in both ears!! Poor guy....he really did have an excuse to be fussy!! And I guess Anthony did as well. He ended up going to the doctor also and had to get medicine for a sinus infection. He also has been diagnosed with either currently having or is currently getting over having mono!! So here I am taking care of (or trying to take care of) two sick boys. I think it's easier taking care of a sick baby rather than a sick husband!!!!!! :) Kidding....

Last week we got a package in the mail from some freinds in Texas! They sent Levi a Texas shirt and this red ball cap! He loves the hat and wears it now almost every time we go outside! Thanks Leiningers!

A few days ago, Levi got another package in the mail, this time from Rizzo!!! She got him this adorable monkey, who he has already named Nelson! He loves to wrestle with it and give it kisses!! Thanks Rizzo!!!!



I couldn't resist snapping this picture on our way out since Anthony and Levi were matching!

Anthony's grandma and dad came to visit for 2 days. This would be Levi's Great Grandma Delimpo! I think they both enjoyed their reading time together before bedtime!



Here's a picture of 4 generations. We miss Anthony's Grandpa Delimpo and wish that Levi would have gotten to know him too.

1 comment:

mark said...

RIZZ !!! WOW that's great, did she say what she's doing ? i miss Rizzo.
Stauffer & I were talking about you Tues in a crawl space :o), she was working for me draging 170 # of cast iron pipe out for me, told her she need to get some muscles for soccer.
moving now, it's such a hassle but new place is Great, GOOD IS WORKING IM MY LIFE FOR SURE...