Holy Cow- where have the years gone?!?! I have a feeling I will be saying that for the rest of my life! 5 years ago today Anthony and I were married in Troy, Ohio at 4:30 in the afternoon! At that point in my life, it was the greatest day in my life :) (the birth of Levi and Colt now are up there at the top too!) I remembered that it was a rainy but warm day, and the rain did stop in time for the wedding and for us to get some outside pictures taken afterwards. It was an awesome wedding and reception with all of our freinds and family...we couldn't have asked for more!
Anthony got me 2 dozen colorful roses for our anniversary and we are going to go out for ice-cream to celebrate sometime this weekend! We did our annual watching of our wedding video that our freind Craig made for us. This year while watching, we had the pleasure of a 2 1/2 year old giving us commentary during the whole thing! Levi would say "Mommy...you and daddy are getting married!" or "Mommy-you're walking down the aisle!" It's amazing to think that 5 years ago, we had no idea we'd be watching our wedding with our 2 boys! What a blessing!
I thank God for the last 5 years of my life that He has given me to share with my best freind and I pray that He gives us many many more to come!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! What a cool idea to watch your wedding video on your anniversary. Maybe Drew and I should start doing that too.
Post a Comment