Here's my dad putting my truck together. Him and mommy stayed up past 11 at night putting it together for me. They had to wait till I went to sleep to get it out because I guess I like to get into everything and would have made it really hard on them! Then the truck had to charge for 18 hours, so I had to wait the whole next day until after my nap till I could ride it! I thought I was going to die!!!!
But boy, was it worth the wait!!!
Not only is a F150 Ford Pick-up truck, with a real radio, cupholders and a tailgate that really works- but it's a Harley Davidson truck!! Me and dad think that's awesome, but my mom wasn't too excited about it being a Harley! I think it will grow on her though!
I have the bestest daddy in the world!
Here I am driving with my best freind and first co-pilot ever in my new truck, Kaden!
Our mom's say to watch out for us in about 14 years when we are driving real cars!
Thanks again Nana for my new ride! I absolutely love it :)
1 comment:
He's gonna be the coolest kid on the block!! :)
Post a Comment