The other night we were watching the Miss USA pagent when the evening gown part came on. I said to Levi," OOOO buddy, aren't those girls pretty" to which he responded, "Yes Mommy- just like you!!!!" AWWWWWWW.....he melted my heart that night :) Here's a few pictures of our boys!
I know they don't look much alike, but I promise they are brothers! :)
Levi has been really into praise and worship music lately! His favorites are Michael W. Smith's "Above All" which he calls "Like a rose", Amy Grant's "Thy Word" and Mark Shultz's "Love Has Come" which he calls "Hallelujah". It's really neat to see him sing the words to these songs and to hear him say that he loves Jesus. Even if he doesn't quite understand it all just yet, it's still a precious thing to hear your child sing about God :)
No comments:
Post a Comment