Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grandma Camp 2010

Levi's Grandma Camp started off with his cousins too!! After Tom's family came to our house last Saturday, they all headed back to Ohio and then their family left Sunday afternoon. I know that Levi was excited to spend some extra time with all of them!



I think they need a bigger chair!



Levi loves throwing the rocks in the creek!



The kids with their Great Grandma Gheen! They all went out for breakfast on Sunday at Cracker Barrel...a family favorite thing to do!



So this is what Grandma feeds the kids for dinner?!?!?! Just teasing!


Nope..Grandma takes the grandkids to McDonalds for dinner!! Actually for lunch..but it's become a camp tradition!

Lining up the big tractors and toys...

...and then the little ones (can you tell that this boy's mother has taught him to be organized?!?!)


Helping Pa-pa water the flowers!

Returning home to Kentucky...Grandma camp wore him out!! Grandma ended up staying for 3 more days at our house...I'll blog those pictures soon.

No comments: